Monday, November 15, 2010

Kiwi's Victory

On
Saturday history had been made the Kiwi’s may have lost the warm up
match game but the game which was for the grand final was better because
the KIWI’S WON AGAINST THE OZZY’S IN SUNCORP STADIUM IN BRISBANE
AUSTRALIA. I didn’t watch much off the game but I watched the replay and
saw Ozzy's get wasted. Benji Marshal was one of the best players. I
think because he set all the tries up for the kiwis. The people who
scored a try were Shaun Kenny-Dowall,Nathan Fein and Jason NightingGale.

2 comments:

  1. Great writing Darius. I really like the picture you've attached. I really enjoyed watching this game and am so glad the Kiwis won. Keep up the great writing son.

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darius. What a great post you done about the Kiwi's winning the cup for the second year in a row. It was a very close match up. When the Ozzy's had the lead I thought it was all over. But no. They made a unbelievable catch up and you just made the victory so much better with that writing. Keep up the good posts Darius.

    From Gabriel

    ReplyDelete