Friday, April 8, 2011

My Pt England Flag


My Pt England Flag

Hi my name is Darius.

My flag represents me having to show honest and always being truthful

I chose this design because of all the things Pt England showed me and gave me.

The first thing I did to make my art was to first sketch it and the use the vivid to over line what I sketched. Then after that I painted my out lined work after my painting was done I had to use pastel to help tidy it up but then I accidentally messed my work up and then I fixed it up. After that I used vivid again to tidy it up. Finished after all that hard work it’s finished.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darius,
    I like the design of your flag and the values that it represents. I think honesty and truth are great and I'm pleased that you chose them because they are very important attributes to have. I'm curious as to how you messed up your work and fixed it? Great job Son.

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darius, I like your flag. I liked reading about the way you created it.'Hope" great word. Have you heard the song by 'Fat Freddy's Drop called 'Hope"
    One of my favourite ever songs.
    Would be great if we could get some special material for flags and make them and fly them up high.That would be very cool.

    ReplyDelete