Thursday, October 27, 2011

Finally Some Thing To Do

Over the holidays I usually go to Australia to see my dad or, my mum and I just go for a cruise to one of the places in New Zealand . This time we did neither.


I decided to go to a holiday program in Otahuhu at the Recreation Center. A Rec Center(for short) is usually used for community sports sometimes there are festivals, cultural festivals. This term there was a cultural festival called Diwali. Every morning we had to listen to their music (it was so annoying).


    When you arrive in the morning and head into the stadium. You get free time, you get to do what ever you want, that’s until the leaders call you in. The Stadium was humongous but, half of the court had been separated of for Diwali. All of the leaders were from M.I.T they were students applying to become a person who works in the fitness industry. 
 


    Every day of the program there was a theme or something to do. The first day off school was an Ice Breaker Day, where you get to share some information about your-self. One of my favorite days was the Amazing Race. We Divided our-selfs into four groups and scatter around Otahuhu town center in search of places and clues that had been listed. Our team had started last but we still we came first.


I had to admit was that I only went because of my best friend Mathias was there too. After the two weeks I weighed myself and I had lost 3 kilos. Woooohooooo!!

1 comment:

  1. HI Darius!

    I'm really sorry you didn't go to Australia. at least you went to the Holiday Program. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I really like the way you said who your friend was. Keep up the good work.

    God Bless.

    By Joshua Rm20

    ReplyDelete