Friday, March 8, 2013

Writing Sample

“Bring Bring” the bell died out eventually. Okay class today we will be focusing on our art projects everyone has started umm except for you miss Izzy” she pointed out. “Well I haven’t started because I just joined this school” I thought. The old school that I went to was called Glendowie Primary. My parents moved so I had to enroll to this school Pt Paris Intermediate.

“Izzy you must finish your painting before Friday” Miss Lavakula instructed me all I heard was “blablabla”. “Come sit over here” one of the girls called. I strolled over to see blue streaks of hair slide across my face. “Hi my name is Martha and this is my sister Makayla” She said cheerfully. Her sisters hair was the opposite to Martha is was a vibrant streak of red.” Well would you like to start” Miss Lavakula put a piece of paper in my hand. “Hmm where’s my pencil gone?” I wonder hopelessly probably never to find it. “Do you have a spare pencil my seems to be gone?” “No sorry mine was stolen we have stealers in our class”

So for the whole entire block I spent looking for a pencil. I’m sure I saw one under the table I went to grab it but it disappeared like it was made out of thin air “Something feels wrong” I thought. Wait it was 11:00 shouldn’t the bell had rung I looked for the bell and it was gone just like the pencil. I asked the principal “what happened to the bell” he replied “What bell?” He acted like there never was a bell.

I investigated and a whole heap of things had gone the chairs, windows, cars, teachers even Martha’s sister was gone. I asked “Martha where’s your sister?” before she told me an answer a massive black hole swallowed her “Ahhh” I screamed the black hole turned to me. Was this the end after all these years this is how it ends with Izzy the girl who’s life was a misere about to be eaten alive by a black hole?

“Izzy Izzy!” Martha called you were hit by a ball and started screaming “Black hole Black hole!” Did you have a night mare? “Yes it was a dream to remember” I said

No comments:

Post a Comment