Monday, July 8, 2013

Should Pt England Be A Single Gender?

 I think that Pt England is fine as a co-ed school. Boys and girls work together well and can achieve a lot. Kids in Pt England school are doing well academically. Girls are more focused than boys so I think that sometimes boys need more focus than girls.

          But if Pt England was to become an all boys school I think that boys will probably focus more academically. Boys will be able to work together more and do well also in sports. If Pt England would also become an all girls school it would become well academic school. But I still think that Pt England is fine as a boys and girls school.

        Pt  England is becoming good school for both boys and girls. For the years to come I think that Pt England will stay a co-ed school

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darius,
    I enjoyed reading your piece of writing. You brought up some very interesting points in your argument. I also think Point England School is a great school as it is. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete